Employee or Contractor?

What kind of worker are you?

Are you a worker receiving a 1099 Misc and been told by your employer that you are an independent contractor? Were you surprised when you did not receive the expected W-2? Were you shocked when your “taxes due” were higher than expected because you have been classified as an independent contractor?

Only the IRS can make the determination of worker status; not the worker and not the employer. Let us help you to get the IRS to make a proper determination of your job classification. A proper classification saves thousands of tax dollars every year.

You should call (248) 434-3985 People’s Tax Center to understand what solutions may be available.