Fast, Local ITIN Applications

We Expedite ITIN Applications, and all ITIN Issues

Dependents or Spouse

You may be a US citizen or resident with a spouse or children who are not eligible for a Social Security number.  Claiming the family members may allow you to reduce your taxes or received larger credits.  An ITIN number must be obtained prior to listing your family members on the tax return or IRS documents.

Only an IRS licensed Certified Acceptance Agent can facilitate the issuance of an ITIN number in the field.  The benefit to the individual is you do not need to  release your original Passport or other personal identifying papers to the IRS.  The CAA can validate your documents on behalf of the IRS, and speed the issuance of the ITIN.

We have CAA, Certifying Acceptance Agent, services available to you.